Jananee name meaning
On This Page
What does Jananee mean?
Jananee's meaning is The Mother is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic and is given to baby girls is principally used in Indian, Tamil, Sanskrit and Hindi. Jananee is a variant of Janan.
Janan is variant form of well-liked Janus. Janan predominantly is used in Arabic and Arabic is originated from Latin, meaning of Janan is "Soul and Heart".
Variants of JananeeNames that rhyme with Jananee
How popular is the name Jananee?
Jananee is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Jananee?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. You are all about adventure and travel. Be careful not to drain yourself.
If you like Jananee, you would love these names
- Waleed - Rare boy name Waleed is originated from Arabic, Waleed means "Newborn Child, Father or New-Born Child" is predominantly used in Arabic, Hindi and Gujarati
- Esa means Prophet or Desirable is of Hebrew and Germanic origin, a unisex name is used majorly in Hindi, Swedish and English
- Abhar - Used mostly in Arabic and Arabic, Abhar means "More Brilliant or Arabian Jasmine" is aimed at both sexes
- Khushnood - Used mostly in Arabic and Arabic, Khushnood means "Happy or Pleased" is aimed at both sexes
- Surayj - Boy name Surayj means "Name of an Authority of Hadith" is used predominantly in Sindhi and Arabic
Famous people named Jananee
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jananee
- Girl names beginning with J
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Mother