Kadal name meaning
What does Kadal mean?
Unisex name Kadal is prevalently used in Tamil language, meaning of Kadal is "Sea, India, Rear or Ocean".Names that rhyme with Kadal
How popular is the name Kadal?
Kadal is a familiar baby name in India. According to our estimate, at least 500 people have been bestowed Kadal around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Kadal?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you.
Other names similar to Kadal, for would be parents
- Byrn - Boy name Byrn means "Place Name and From the Brook". Byrn is a resultant of Byrne.
- Retus - Retus's meaning is Rhaetian
- Oréguen - Oréguen's meaning is Face of Gold is used in Breton and Breton
- Cui - Cuis origin is Mandarin bestowed upon girls which is used predominantly in Mandarin and Kanji symbol, meaning of Cui is "Green Jade or Green"
- Gescha - Gescha's meaning is Spear or Force is used dominantly in Frisian
Famous people named Kadal
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kadal
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Tamil Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Ocean