Kaikane name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaikane mean?
Kaikane's meaning is Strong Sea has its origin in Hawaiian is a baby boy name.
Middle Names for Kaikane
Reon, Ewel, Chon, Pasquale, view more middle names that goes with KaikaneNames that rhyme with Kaikane
How popular is the name Kaikane?
Kaikane is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 20 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Kaikane?
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner.
Parents who liked Kaikane, loved these names
- Leialoha - Meaning of Leialoha is Beloved Child is rooted from Hawaiian is used for both boys and girls
- Kanoelani - Unusual Kanoelani is used majorly in Hawaiian, Kanoelani means "Heavenly Mist". Its origin is in Hawaiian is used as a unisex name
- Kaelany - Hawaiian name Kaelany bestowed upon girls, meaning of Kaelany is "the Sky, Sea And Sky and Sea". Kaelany is resultant of Kailani.
- Ualani - Unfamiliar and Fresh girl name Ualani is of Hawaiian origin, Ualani means "Rain from Heaven"
- Kaimi - Unconventional unisex name Kaimi means "The Seeker" came from Hawaiian
Famous people named Kaikane
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kaikane
- Boy names beginning with K
- English Boy Names
- Hawaiian Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that starts with Kai
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Sea