Kalev meaning and origin
Atypical Kalev's origin is Hebrew is substantially used in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Kalev is resulted from Caleb. Caleb is form of Χαλεβ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name כָּלֵב = Dog, Barker in Latin language. Caleb's meaning is Faith and Devotion has origin in Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Kalev
Popularity of Kalev
Kalev is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 4523 in 2014. There are over 157 babies that have been given the name Kalev in United States. Kalev is a common name in Estonia while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Finland. As per our findings, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Kalev around the globe.
Kalev in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kalev?
Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You have a quick mind. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You always act like everything's just great.
Looking for names similar to Kalev? Please go through the following names
- Sabatino - Originated from Hebrew, Offbeat Sabatino is a boy name, Sabatino means "Schabath" is used prevalently in Italian
- Adiya - Curious unisex name Adiya is particulary used in Malayalam, Hindi and Bengali, meaning of Adiya is "Jewel or Ornament of God" has origin in Hebrew
- Anushka - Offbeat Anushkas origin is Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Anushka is "He (God) Was Gracious, A Term of Endearment or Lord Durga's Name" is used principally in Tamil and Russian
- Jerusha - The famous and venerable girl name Jerusha is originated from Hebrew, Jerusha means "Married" is primarily used in Bengali and Tamil languages
- Elchanan - Odd boy name Elchanan is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Elchanan is "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful". Elchanan is resulted from John.
Namesakes of Kalev
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kalev
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Kal
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean Dog
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Faith
- Baby Names that mean Devotion
- Baby Names that mean Whole
- Baby Names that mean Hearted
- Baby Names that mean Brave