Kalken meaning and origin
Boy name Kalken came from Sanskrit. Kalken is a derivation of Kalkin. Origin of Kalkin is in Sanskrit, meaning of Kalkin is "Tenth Incarnation of God Vishnu and The God Kalkin".Names that rhyme with Kalken
Popularity of Kalken
Kalken is an extremely rare name which might be exclusive to Kazakhstan. As per our research, over 40 babies have been bestowed Kalken around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kalken
You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you.
Parents who liked Kalken, loved these names
- Cintamari - Meaning of Cintamari is Gem of Thought or Gem that Fulfils Desires is particulary used in Sanskrit is used as a boy name
- Cetas - Boy name Cetas means "Mind or Intelligece" is used in Sanskrit
- Dvij - Meaning of Dvij is Born Twice or Bird is used in Sanskrit is given to baby boys
- Vijayantika - Vijayantika's meaning is Victorious in the End used for baby girls is used especially in Sanskrit
- Ati - Unisex name Ati means "Too Much or Extremely" is used in Danish and Oriya
Namesakes of Kalken
We could not find any notable namesake.