Aadersh meaning and origin
Boy name Aadersh is rooted from Sanskrit. Aadersh is a variation of divine Aadarsh. Of Sanskrit origin, Aadarsh, Aadarsh means "Ideal and One who has Principles".
Variants of AadershNames that rhyme with Aadersh
Popularity of Aadersh
Aadersh is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, over 30 babies have been named Aadersh globally.
Numerological analysis of Aadersh
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
You would love these names similar to Aadersh
- Agninyan - Boy name Agninyan means "Lord Shiva" is used in Sanskrit
- Ahima - Ahima's meaning is Hot or Cloud is prevalently used in Sanskrit is used for boys
- Aheamsa - Meaning of Aheamsa is Nonviolent Virtue and Harmless aimed at girls is of Sanskrit origin. Aheamsa is resulted from Ahimsa.
- Trin came from English and Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Trin is "Clear, Grass and Pleasing". Trin is short of Trina.
- Abhipuspa - Meaning of Abhipuspa is Covered with Flowers is used as a boy name is substantially used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Aadersh
We could not find any notable namesake.