Kalo name meaning
What does Kalo mean?
Meaning of Kalo is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kalo
How popular is the name Kalo?
Kalo is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Kalo is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in Pakistan.
As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Kalo globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kalo
When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Do you like Kalo? You would love these names
- Lyly - Used principally in Swedish, Finnish and Danish unheard-of, Lyly has its origin in Finnish and is given to both sexes, Lyly means "Reaction Wood"
- Ramisa - Ramisa's meaning is White Rose is used as a girl name
- Deda - Unexpected Deda is used dominantly in Frisian, Deda means "People" is used as a girl name
- Cherilee - Meaning of Cherilee is Dear is bestowed upon baby girls
- Zishan means Person who Stay with Style or Peaceful is used as a boy name
Famous people named Kalo
We could not find any notable namesake.