Kalpanath meaning and origin
Kalpanath's meaning is Lord of Perfection aimed at boys is used particulary in Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Kalpanath
Popularity of Kalpanath
Kalpanath is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Kalpanath around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Kalpanath?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Looking for a name like Kalpanath? Please go through the following names
- Shisheer - Boy name Shisheer means "Winter" that of Sanskrit origin is used largely in Hindi and Bengali
- Sukhavant means Happy is a boy name is used in Hindi and Marathi
- Taravati means Having Stars is used as a gender-neutral name is largely used in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Veesha - Veesha's meaning is Well Behaved or Polite is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Hindi and Sindhi
- Susaman is used in Hindi and Marathi, Susaman means "A Beautiful Song" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Kalpanath
We could not find any notable namesake.