Iolani name meaning
On This Page
What does Iolani mean?
Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Iolani is originated from Hawaiian and is used dominantly in Hawaiian language, meaning of Iolani is "Bird of Heaven". Iolani is variation of contemporary Iolana.
Iolana is equivalent of Yolanda in Hawaiian and English languages.
Is Iolani a suitable baby name?
Iolani is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl. Its origins lie in the Hawaiian language, and it means "to soar like the hawk." This name is not very common, which makes it even more special.
It has a lyrical quality to it that rolls off the tongue, and it's easy to spell and pronounce. Parents who choose this name for their daughter can be sure that she will have a one-of-a-kind moniker that will set her apart from others.
How do I pronounce Iolani?
Three syllabled Iolani is most commonly pronounced as ee-oh-lahn-ee. The name can also be pronounced as i(o)-la-ni.
Variants of IolaniNames that rhyme with Iolani
How popular is the name Iolani?
Iolani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 9591 in 2013. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Iolani globally.
Numerological analysis of Iolani
You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You are selective when it comes to friends.
You would love these names similar to Iolani
- Kiella - Girl name Kiella means "Gardenia" is rooted from Hawaiian. Kiella is a derivation of Kiele.
- Ualani - Unexpected and Modern girl name Ualani means "Rain from Heaven" is of Hawaiian origin
- Lokelany - Meaning of Lokelany is Heavenly Rose is originated from Hawaiian is used for baby girls. Lokelany is resultant of Lokelani.
- Hokulani - Unusual Hokulani predominantly is used in Hawaiian, meaning of Hokulani is "Heavenly Star" which of Hawaiian origin is a baby girl name
- Kaelanie - Isolated and Modern girl name Kaelanie is originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Kaelanie is "Sea And Sky and the Sky". Kaelanie is resulted from Kailani.
Sibling Names for Iolani
If you're considering naming your baby "Iolani," you may be interested in finding sibling names that complement this unique and beautiful Hawaiian name. Here are some suggestions to help you navigate through the many options and find the perfect names for your family.
Names for Iolani's sister
Brother to Iolani
Famous people named Iolani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Iolani
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lani
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Heaven