Lokelani name meaning
On This Page
What does Lokelani mean?
Infrequent girl name Lokelani has origin in Hawaiian, Lokelani means "Heavenly Rose".
Variants of LokelaniNames that rhyme with Lokelani
How popular is the name Lokelani?
Lokelani is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1979, peaked in 1979 when it ranked 9005th. There are over 117 babies that have been given the name Lokelani in United States.
According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Lokelani globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lokelani
You want to help others and leave an impression. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You are a human and an animal right activist.
Do you like Lokelani? Other names you would love
- Roslani - Hawaiian name Roslani is a girl name, meaning of Roslani is "Heavenly Rose". Roslani is resultant of Roselani.
- Kaelanie - Originated from Hawaiian, New-fangled and Rare Kaelanie means "Sea, Sea And Sky and the Sky" is mainly used for baby girls. Kaelanie is derivative of Kailani.
- Kaelany - Origin of Kaelany is in Hawaiian, meaning of Kaelany is "the Sky and Sea And Sky" is used for baby girls. Kaelany is resulted from Kailani.
- Moani - Moani's meaning is Fragrance used for girls has its origin in Hawaiian
- Lokelany - Girl name Lokelany means "Heavenly Rose" came from Hawaiian. Lokelany is derivation of Lokelani.
Famous people named Lokelani
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lokelani
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lani
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly
- Baby Names that mean Rose