Kannan name meaning
On This Page
What does Kannan mean?
Kannan means The Good Angle or A Form of Lord Krishna came from Sanskrit and Tamil bestowed upon baby boys is used in Bengali, Sanskrit, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati, Oriya, Indian, Hindi and Tamil.
How do I pronounce Kannan?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Kannan is k(an)-nan.
Variants of KannanNames that rhyme with Kannan
How popular is the name Kannan?
In United States, Kannan is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3966th when 26 boys were named Kannan.
There are over 208 babies that have been given the name Kannan in United States. Kannan is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now.
But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 8000 have the name. According to our research, over 180000 babies have been named Kannan globally.
What numbers say about Kannan?
You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Looking for a name like Kannan? Please go through the following names
- Pramod - Recent and Outlandish Pramod is used specifically in Bengali and Malayalam, Pramod means "Happiness or Joy Delight" has its roots in Sanskrit is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Radha means Prosperity or Krishnas Love is a unisex name is originated from Sanskrit is used mainly in Gujarati and Kannada
- Padmanabh - Boy name Padmanabh means "One with Lotus in his Navel, Vishnu or Lord Vishnu" has its roots in Sanskrit language is used in Telugu and Bengali
- Tuvijat - Particulary used in Kannada, Malayalam and Punjabi, Tuvijat means "Lord Indra" is used as a boy name
- Agnimitra - Agnimitra's meaning is Agni's Friend, Friend of the Fire or Friend of Fire is a gender-neutral name, rooted from Sanskrit is used in Telugu and Kannada
Famous people named Kannan
- Kannan Soundararajan, mathematician and a professor of mathematics at Stanford University
Lists having Kannan
- Boy names beginning with K
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna