Radha meaning and origin
Offbeat Radha came from Sanskrit is used principally in Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Indian, Marathi, Gujarati and Sanskrit is a unisex name, meaning of Radha is "Success, Prosperity, Lord Krishna's Lover or Wealth".
Variants of RadhaNames that rhyme with Radha
Popularity of Radha
Radha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1976, it ranked 3676th when 35 girls were named Radha. Over 769 people have been named Radha in United States. Radha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 136 babies that have been given the name Radha in England and Wales. In Ireland, first appeared in 2012 and is still in use.
However things change on global perspective, Radha is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 900 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Nepal. As per our research, over 1550000 babies have been bestowed Radha around the globe.
Radha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Radha?
You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Parents who liked Radha, loved these names
- Baladitya - Baladitya's meaning is Young Man, The Newly Risen Sun or Young Sun is specifically used in Malayalam and Bengali has its roots in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name
- Janani - The infrequent girl name Janani is used majorly in Hindi and Gujarati, Janani means "Mother, Tenderness or Goddess Amman" is of Arabic origin
- Vindhya - Vindhya's meaning is Knowledge or Name of a Mountain Range is originated from Sanskrit and is used for both sexes is especially used in Hindi, Bengali and Oriya
- Arundhati - The rare and fresh girl name Arundhati is rooted from Sanskrit which is especially used in Bengali, Telugu and Indian languages, Arundhati means "A Star, Fidelity or Wife of Great Sage Vashishtha"
- Mrigendra - The unisex name Mrigendra means "Zodiac Sign Leo or Lion" is of Sanskrit origin is used largely in Oriya and Bengali
Namesakes of Radha
- Radha Burnier, was born in Adyar, India
- Radha Mitchell, Australian actress
- Radha, Indian film actress known mostly for her work in Tamil and Telugu films
- Radha Krishna Temple, musical artist
- Radha Krishna Mainali, Nepalese politician
- Radha Krishna Choudhary, historian, thinker and writer of Bihar
- Radha Bharadwaj in Closet Land as Director
- Radha Saluja in Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar as Actress
- Radha Alwa acted in short 20 Minutes
- Radha Ravi played leading role of Inspector Rajamanickam in 2018 action and crime movie Ratsasan.
- Radha Asrani, from 1989 drama movie Kamla Ki Maut, who portrayed Kamla's mom.
Lists having Radha
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Success
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
- Baby Names that mean Lover
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Lightning
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Energy
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Devotee
- Baby Names that mean God