Kanwargun meaning and origin
Kanwargun is used primarily among Sikhs and Punjabi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Kanwargun means "Meritorious Prince".Names that rhyme with Kanwargun
Popularity of Kanwargun
Kanwargun is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Kanwargun
You are an independent, free soul. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Looking for a name like Kanwargun? Please go through the following names
- Avnoor - Outlandish and Contemporary Avnoor is used substantially in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby girl name, Avnoor means "Beautiful"
- Ujaagar - Mostly used in Punjabi, Hindi and Sikh, Ujaagar means "Renowned Person, Bright or Famous" is a baby boy name
- Manbir - Infrequent boy name Manbir is primarily used in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Manbir is "Warrior of Heart. Braveheart or Warrior of Heart"
- Joginderbir - Specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi, Joginderbir means "Brave who is Master of Yoga" is used as a boy name
- Prithvipal means Beloved Cherisher or Protector is particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for both genders
Namesakes of Kanwargun
We could not find any notable namesake.