Karaamat name meaning
What does Karaamat mean?
Meaning of Karaamat is Miracle or Nobility used for boys is used chiefly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Karaamat
How popular is the name Karaamat?
Karaamat is an extremely rare name which might be exclusive to Pakistan. According to our research, at least 30 people have been bestowed Karaamat around the globe.
What numerology tells about Karaamat?
You love life and life loves you. You lack responsibility and commitment. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. Helping others makes your heart happy. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Do you like Karaamat? Read these names too
- Noor-Jehan - Girl name Noor-Jehan is used mostly in Arabic, Noor-Jehan means "An Indian Queen had this Name"
- Azfer - Principally used in Arabic, Azfer bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Azfer is "Leader"
- Shamsa - Uncustomary Shamsa specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Shamsa is "Sun or Sunshine" is used as a girl name
- Ithaar - Notably used in Arabic, Ithaar is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ithaar is "Selflessness or Preference"
- AbdulJabir - The boy name AbdulJabir is used chiefly in Arabic, AbdulJabir means "Servant of the Comforter"
Famous people named Karaamat
We could not find any notable namesake.