Keene name meaning
On This Page
What does Keene mean?
Especially used in English and Irish far-out, Keene is originated from Celtic, meaning of Keene is "Sharp, Wise, Learned or Ancient" is a boy name . Keene is derivation of Cian. Origin of Anomalous Cian is in Celtic and Old Irish, meaning of Cian is "Stable and Ancient".
How Keene is perceived as a baby name?
Keene is a unique and charming name for a baby boy with Irish origins. It's a name that exudes wit and intelligence, which makes it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their son a name that stands out.
Keene is both simple yet sophisticated, making it easy to pronounce yet memorable. Its meaning of "Keen wit or eye" adds more depth to its already intriguing appeal. With this name, parents can expect their little Keene to grow into a bright and sharp-minded individual who can see beyond the surface level of things.
Ultimately, Keene is an attractive and interesting name that would be an incredible choice for any baby boy.
How do I pronounce Keene?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Keene is ke(e)-ne.
Middle Names for Keene
Garl, view more middle names that goes with KeeneNames that rhyme with Keene
How popular is the name Keene?
Keene is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1918 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 437 babies in United States have been named Keene.
Also, Keene is a familiar name in Botswana and Philippines. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Keene around the globe.
What numbers say about Keene?
You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything.
Do you like Keene? Other names you would love
- Vercingetorix means The King of Warriors has its origin in Celtic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Taren - Used principally in Hindi and Welsh unusual, Taren means "Childlike" and a unisex name has its origin in English-American and Old Welsh
- Eléonore - Renowned Eléonores origin is Celtic and Old Provençal is a baby girl name, meaning of Eléonore is "Wealth or Honor or Foreign" is used dominantly in Finnish and French
- Isla - Used predominantly in Norwegian and Hindi long standing and customary, Isla is originated from Celtic and Scottish and a baby girl name, Isla means "Swelling Island But Probably Pre-Celtic or Island"
- Denziel - Used majorly in English uncustomary, Denziel is used as a boy name, Denziel means "A Place-name in Cornwall" is of Celtic origin
Famous people named Keene
- Keene Curtis, American character actor
Lists having Keene
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sharp
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Learned
- Baby Names that mean Ancient