Keitha meaning and origin
The uncommon girl name Keitha is rooted from Celtic, Keitha means "The Word Keth with the Meaning Forest Windy Place".
Variants of KeithaNames that rhyme with Keitha
Popularity of Keitha
Keitha is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1915 and was last seen in 2001, during its 80 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1969, it ranked 1480th when 63 girl were named Keitha. There are over 1449 babies that have been given the name Keitha in United States. Keitha is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Keitha is a familiar name in Canada. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Keitha
Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are a good listener and friend. You don't take love very seriously. You are a freethinker. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
Do you like Keitha? Other names you would love
- Shannon - Originated from Celtic and Anglo-Saxon, Prevalent and Perpetual Shannon is a gender insensitive name dominantly used in Hindi and English, Shannon means "River of Wisdom or Inspired By the Eponymous Irish River"
- Bridgette - Used notably in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian loved, Bridgette is used as a unisex name, Bridgette means "The Exalted One" is rooted from Celtic
- Gouesnou - Gouesnou means "Happy or Known" is of Celtic origin
- Eryne - Anomalous Eryne came from Celtic and Greek is used substantially in Irish, meaning of Eryne is "Peace" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Guss - Noteworthy and Quaint boy name Guss is mostly used in Dutch and Finnish, meaning of Guss is "Talk, Chat" has its origin in Celtic and Old Norse
Namesakes of Keitha
We could not find any notable namesake.