Enni meaning and origin
Enni's origin is Old Norse and Celtic is dominantly used in Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish used as a unisex name, meaning of Enni is "Alone, One or Rule". Enni is version of eternal and predominant Ennis. Ennis is variant form of acclaimed and conifer Angus. Prevalently used in Irish, Ennis is rooted from Celtic, meaning of Ennis is "The One and Island". Enni is form of trendy and ceaseless Enna. Enna is variation of timeless and admired Ena. Enna is a diminutive of names with "A". Enna is German cognate of Names Beginning with Ein-. Enna has its origin in German, Germanic and Latin, Enna means "Ek Meaning Edge of a Sword and Awe".
Variants of EnniNames that rhyme with Enni
Popularity of Enni
Enni is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Enni around the globe.
Enni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Enni?
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. Nothing good can come out of your past. You possess great communication skills. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety.
Go through the following names similar to Enni
- Riana - Unwonted Rianas origin is Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Riana is "Queen, Dissolved or Bitterness", dominantly used in English and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Alon - Unfamiliar Alons origin is Celtic and Hebrew bestowed upon both genders which is used prevalently in Finnish and Hebrew, meaning of Alon is "Both a Diminutive of Albert or Handsome"
- Senga - Notably used in Gaelic and Scottish unfading and dominant, Senga is used as a girl name came from Old Greek and Celtic. Senga is equivalent of Agnes in Gaelic language
- Maclayn - Of Celtic origin, Maclayn bestowed upon baby boys, Maclayn means "The Son of Johns Servant". Maclayn is derived from Maclaine.
- Brigitte - Commonly Accepted Brigitte came from Celtic language is a girl name principally used in Norwegian, German and Finnish, meaning of Brigitte is "The Exalted One, Sublime or Strength"
Namesakes of Enni
We could not find any notable namesake.