Kellisha name meaning
What does Kellisha mean?
Meaning of Kellisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kellisha
How popular is the name Kellisha?
Kellisha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1997. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Kellisha globally.
Numerological aspects of Kellisha
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
You would love these names similar to Kellisha
- Nairi - Originated from Armenian, Uncustomary Nairi means "L or of Rivers" is aimed at girls
- Orfelinda - Far-out Orfelinda came from Spanish, meaning of Orfelinda is "Having the Beauty of the Dawn" is given to girls
- Kamakana - The odd and fresh boy name Kamakana means "Gift"
- Viyana - Meaning of Viyana is Wisdom is a girl name
- Mariposa means Butterfly is rooted from Spanish is aimed at girls
Famous people named Kellisha
We could not find any notable namesake.