Keny meaning and origin
Unusual Keny is used mainly in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati and Marathi, Keny means "Bright or Beautiful and Wealthy" and originated from Celtic is given to both genders. The name is celebrated on July 17th.Names that rhyme with Keny
Popularity of Keny
Keny is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1994, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 472 on boy names chart when 65 babies were given the name Keny. There are over 1135 babies that have been given the name Keny in France. Keny is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1980 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 208 people have been named Keny in United States.
Keny is a common name in Venezuela, El Salvador and Angola while somewhat familiar name in Peru, Honduras, Ivory Coast, Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Haiti, Brazil, Dominican Republic, India, Panama, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines and DR Congo. According to our evaluation, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Keny around the globe.
What numerology tells about Keny?
Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You are ambitious and courageous. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything.
Looking for names similar to Keny? Please go through the following names
- Gille Easbaig - The boy name Gille Easbaig is particulary used in Danish and Swedish, Gille Easbaig means "Bishops Servant" has origin in Celtic
- Erina - Meaning of Erina is Poetic Name for Ireland or Beautiful Lady is a girl name commonly used in English, Finnish and Norwegian has origin in Celtic and Old Irish
- Manning - Used especially in English persistent and customary, Manning aimed at both boys and girls, Manning means "Son of the Hero" is originated from Celtic
- Brigide - The girl name Brigide has origin in Celtic and is mainly used in French language, Brigide means "Sublime or Strength"
- Keyth - Infrequent boy name Keyth is rooted from Celtic, Keyth means "Of the Forest, Wood and The Element Keth Meaning Forest Windy Place". Keyth is derived from Keith.
Namesakes of Keny
- Keny Arkana, Argentine-French rapper
Lists having Keny
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Celtic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy