Keshanna name meaning
What does Keshanna mean?
Meaning of Keshanna is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Keshanna like Sudie, Zyna, Roseline, Marybeth,Names that rhyme with Keshanna
How popular is the name Keshanna?
Keshanna is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1980 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 7741st. Keshanna is a common name in India. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Keshanna globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Keshanna?
When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. Love is most important in your life. You are capable of great achievements. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you.
Looking for names similar to Keshanna? Please go through the following names
- Maritess means Tes or Teresa came from Spanish and is dominantly used in Tagalog is used as a baby girl name
- Shing - Infrequent unisex name Shing means "Victorious", rooted from Chinese is used in Chinese
- Farhiya - Farhiya's meaning is Happy is used for baby girls
- Marites means Tes, Teresa or María is originated from Spanish which is used substantially in Tagalog is a baby girl name
- Zuhaib means Star is used as a boy name
Famous people named Keshanna
We could not find any notable namesake.