Khaalid meaning and origin
Offbeat boy name Khaalid means "Immortal, Deathless or Eternal" is used especially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Khaalid
Popularity of Khaalid
Khaalid is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1990, peaked in 1995 when it ranked 4508th. Over 111 babies in United States have been named Khaalid. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2008 when it ranked 2276th. Khaalid is a common name in Somalia. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Khaalid globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Khaalid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Khaalid?
You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. You are a good friend. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress.
Looking for names similar to Khaalid? Please go through the following names
- Jabira - Majorly used in Arabic, Jabira is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Jabira is "Agree, Comforter or Consoler"
- Baraq came from Hebrew, meaning of Baraq is "Electricity" used as a boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Araam - Meaning of Araam is Comfort or Relief is notably used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Iftikar - Unisex name Iftikar means "Pride or Contemplation". It is rooted from Arabic is used prevalently in Arabic
- Tazimuddin means Glorification of the Religion Islam or Glorification of the Religion is majorly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Khaalid
We could not find any notable namesake.