Khairy meaning and origin
Odd boy name Khairy is predominantly used in Arabic which of African-Swahili origin, meaning of Khairy is "Charitable or Beneficent". Khairy is variation of Khairi. Meaning of Khairi is A Kingly Man and Charitable is used primarily in Arabic is originated from African-Swahili.
Variants of KhairyNames that rhyme with Khairy
Popularity of Khairy
Khairy is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1991. And also in France. But Khairy is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Khairy?
You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
If you like Khairy, you would love these names
- Karama mainly is used in African and Swahili, meaning of Karama is "Honor or Genius" aimed at girls has its origin in Arabic and African-Swahili
- Eshe means Life is notably used in African which is rooted from African-Swahili is aimed at girls
- Nassor - Far-out Nassor primarily is used in African and Arabic is originated from Arabic, meaning of Nassor is "Victorious or Supporter" is a boy name
- Intisara - Girl name Intisara is used prevalently in Arabic. It is rooted from African-Swahili, Intisara means "Triumphant"
- Kamaria - Atypical Kamaria predominantly is used in Swahili and African aimed at girls which of Arabic and African-Swahili origin, meaning of Kamaria is "Beautiful Face or Fair Complexion"
Namesakes of Khairy
- Khairy Beshara, Egyptian film director active
- Khairy Jamaluddin, Malaysian politician