Khateeb meaning and origin
Meaning of Khateeb is Orator, Preacher or Religious Minister is used specifically in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Khateeb
What numbers say about Khateeb?
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Giving up is never an option for you. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You believe life's to have fun. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place.
Looking for a name like Khateeb? Please go through the following names
- AbdulZahir - Chiefly used in Arabic, AbdulZahir means "Servant of the Manifest" is used for baby boys
- Amaara - Meaning of Amaara is Crown is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- AbdalSalam - Boy name AbdalSalam is particulary used in Arabic language, meaning of AbdalSalam is "Servant of Peace"
- Ubaydah is used largely in Arabic, Ubaydah means "Servant of God" and of Arabic origin is a boy name
- Khidr - Khidr's meaning is Green aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
Namesakes of Khateeb
We could not find any notable namesake.