Kholah meaning and origin
Girl name Kholah is used predominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Kholah is "Name of a Sahabiyyah RA".Names that rhyme with Kholah
Popularity of Kholah
Kholah is an uncommon name probably limited to Pakistan. As per our findings, over 50 people has been named Kholah globally.
Numerological aspects of Kholah
When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Do you like Kholah? Other names you would love
- Tameemiya means Perfection is mainly used in Arabic is a girl name
- Saifee predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Saifee is "Concerning Sword" is given to boys
- Mubaraq - The boy name Mubaraq is used chiefly in Arabic, Mubaraq means "Blessing"
- Raisuddin - Used majorly in Arabic, Raisuddin is used as a boy name, Raisuddin means "Leader of the Religion or Leader of the Religion Islam"
- Taim-Allah - Used prevalently in Arabic, Taim-Allah is used typically as a baby boy name, Taim-Allah means "Servant of God"
Namesakes of Kholah
We could not find any notable namesake.