Tameemiya meaning and origin
Girl name Tameemiya is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Tameemiya is "Perfection".Names that rhyme with Tameemiya
Popularity of Tameemiya
Tameemiya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tameemiya?
It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Do you like Tameemiya? Other names you would love
- Muktaf - Used in Arabic, Muktaf means "He who is Content" is used for boys
- Sarya - Particulary used in Arabic isolated and modernistic, Sarya is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Sarya is "Name of a Pious Woman"
- Shadmani mainly is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Shadmani is "Happiness or Joy"
- ShamsUdDin means Son of the Religion Islam in general used for baby boys is used in Arabic
- Tipu - Of Sanskrit origin, Tipu is used predominantly in Arabic, Tipu means "Resembling a Tiger or Tiger" is given to boys
Namesakes of Tameemiya
We could not find any notable namesake.