Kiara meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Norwegian, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Sindhi, Finnish, English, Tamil, Assamese, Malayalam, Gujarati, Danish and Swedish preeminent, Kiara means "Dark, Clear, Bright, Famous, Ruddy, Spear, Russian, Princess, The Black or Dusky" and is aimed at both genders is originated from Celtic and Old Irish. Kiara is English equivalent of Chiara. Also Kiara is English equivalent of Ciara.
Variants of Kiara
Keara, Kierra, Kiera, Kerry, Kiaralee, Chiara, Ciara, Claire, Clara, Clare, Chiarra, Sierra, Ceaira, Siara, Kearah, Kierah, Kearee, Kerryann, Clayre, Annaclaire, Clairemarie, Clarah, Clarina, Ana Clara, Clairette, Ceara, Sierramarie, SyaraNames that rhyme with Kiara
Popularity of Kiara
Kiara is a popular in United States where over 48952 new-borns have been given the name since 1968. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 1999, it ranked 78th when 4024 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times A common name in England and Wales with over 2554 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. At present at its peak, 228 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 223rd position. Also, A common name in France having over 3886 recievers in 26 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 2010, it ranked 217th when 316 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Kiara was a common name in Belgium. Over 1540 babies have been named Kiara since 1995. At its zenith in 2005,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years. Also, Kiara is common in New South Wales where over 1323 new-borns have been given the name since 1999. Recently the name is rising, in 2005, 141 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 49th position.
Kiara is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. Recently in 2018, 64 babies were given Kiara and it reached its peak ranking, 112 on girl names chart. Over 632 people have been named Kiara in Switzerland. Also, in Queensland, the name had been in use for 11 years beginning from 1999 and had secured the place in top 100 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 40 on girl names chart when 100 babies were given the name Kiara. Over 718 babies in Queensland have been named Kiara. Also, in Victoria, in just 4 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 71 on girl names chart when 74 babies were given the name Kiara. Over 247 babies in Victoria have been named Kiara.
Kiara is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 392 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Kiara. There are over 115 babies that have been given the name Kiara in Netherlands. Kiara is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1976 but could not make beyond the top 300. There are over 292 babies that have been given the name Kiara in Ireland.
Kiara is a common name in Brazil, Spain, Panama and Venezuela while somewhat familiar name in Peru, Chile, Australia, Slovenia, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Philippines, Turkey, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, Canada, Burkina Faso, Russia, South Africa, Kenya and England. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Kiara as their given name according to our research.
Kiara in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kiara?
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. Widen your perspective and start living. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You don't take love very seriously.
If you like Kiara, you would love these names
- Bryon - Of Celtic origin, Famed and Ceaseless Bryon means "Hill" used as a gender-neutral name is notably used in English
- Parsifal - Boy name Parsifal means "Valley Penetrating or Pierce the Vale". It is rooted from Celtic, French and Old French is used prevalently in English, German and Swedish
- Kermee - Meaning of Kermee is Son of Diarmad, Without Envy and Free Man is a baby boy name came from Celtic. Kermee is resulted from Kermit.
- Roslin - Roslin's meaning is A Little Red-Haired Boy is used in Danish and Finnish used as a gender-neutral name is rooted from Celtic
- Kyleah means Narrow, Graceful and Crowned used for baby girls is originated from Celtic. Kyleah is derived from Kyla.
Namesakes of Kiara
- Kiara, musical artist
Lists having Kiara
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Celtic Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1999)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2007)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2010)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Black