Kliment name meaning
On This Page
What does Kliment mean?
Kliment means The Merciful or The Gentle used for baby boys and is used in Russian, Slavic and Czech is originated from Latin. Kliment is a resultant of Clement. Clement is a version of dominant and evergreen Clemens.
Clement is English equivalent of Clemens. Clement means Giving Mercy and Gentleness came from Latin.
Is Kliment suitable to use as a baby name?
Kliment is a charming and unique name for baby boys that has its roots in Latin. It is said to mean "merciful," which connotes kindness and empathy towards others.
This name has a warm appeal to it that can make any parent fall in love with it. The name Kliment possesses an excellent balance of originality and simplicity, making it easy to spell, pronounce, and remember.
With its Latin origin, it carries a sense of history and tradition that can give your child a sense of deep connection to the past. Overall, Kliment is an exquisite name that exudes gracefulness, sweetness, and strength all at once.
How do I pronounce Kliment?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Kliment is k-lime-nt. It can also be pronounced as kl(i)-ment.Names that rhyme with Kliment
How popular is the name Kliment?
Kliment is a familiar baby name in Bulgaria, Russia and Slovakia. According to our estimate, over 800 babies have been named Kliment globally.
What numerology tells about Kliment?
You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You think highly of yourself and don't care what others have to say about your way of life or life in general. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are a person of many talents.
Do you like Kliment? Other names you would love
- Ginya - Ginya's meaning is Virgin, The Virgin and Maiden is used as a baby girl name has origin in Latin. Ginya is resulted from Virginia.
- Vidi - Meaning of Vidi is Lord Shiva is rooted from Latin used for both boys and girls is used notably in Hindi
- Marjorie - Marjorie's meaning is The Pearl, Diminutive of Margaret or Child of Light has origin in Hebrew and Latin and is used for both genders is substantially used in Danish and Swedish
- Kristijan - New-fangled and Unconventional Kristijan is used commonly in Slavic aimed at baby boys and of Latin origin, Kristijan means "Christian, Christian Woman or Disciple of Christ"
- Kornel - Unheard-of and Modern boy name Kornel means "Horn". Its origin is in Latin, Slavic and Czech is largely used in Dutch and Czech
Famous people named Kliment
- Kliment Timiryazev, Russian botanist and physiologist and a major proponent of the Evolution Theory of Charles Darwin
- Kliment of Tarnovo, leading Bulgarian clergyman and politician
- Kliment Voroshilov, prominent Soviet military officer and politician during the Stalin era
- Kliment Red'ko, Kliment Red'ko was born in Kholm, Russian Empire
Lists having Kliment
- Boy names beginning with K
- Latin Boy Names
- Czech Boy Names
- Russian Boy Names
- Slavic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Gentle