Kolmar meaning and origin
Originated from Old Norse, Kolmar is dominantly used in Norwegian, Icelandic and Danish is used normally as a baby boy name. Kolmar is amalgamation of anomalous KOL and anomalous MAR. MAR is form of Marlow. Also MAR is variant of Marr. MAR is also variant of Names Containing the Name Element Marr.
Variants of KolmarNames that rhyme with Kolmar
Popularity of Kolmar
Kolmar is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our estimate, over 30 people has been named Kolmar globally.
Numerological aspects of Kolmar
When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Other names similar to Kolmar, for would be parents
- Helmuastus notably is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is given to boys. Helmuastus is Latin equivalent of Hialmfastr
- Grep is form of Græipi in Swedish and Danish languages
- Urmo principally is used in Swedish and Norwegian is a boy name. Urmo is form of Urmas in Finnish language
- Bulli is Old Norse cognate of Bolli
- Hafthor is Swedish form of Hafþórr
Namesakes of Kolmar
We could not find any notable namesake.