Agimar meaning and origin
Boy name Agimar is originated from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Agimar is "Sword Tip or Famous". The boy name Agimar means "Sword Tip or Famous" has its origin in Old High German and Germanic. AGI and uncommon MAR are combined to form Agimar. MAR is variant form of Marlow. Also MAR is a variant of Marr. MAR is also a variant of Names Containing the Name Element Marr. AGI and uncommon MAR are combined to form Agimar. Agimar is a formed by EGG and queer MAR. AGI and uncommon MAR are combined to form Agimar. Agimar is a formed by EGG and queer MAR. MAR is a variant form of Marlow. Also MAR is a variant form of Marr. MAR is also a variant form of Names Containing the Name Element Marr.
Variants of AgimarNames that rhyme with Agimar
Popularity of Agimar
Agimar is an uncommon name probably limited to Brazil. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agimar
You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings.
Go through the following names similar to Agimar
- Gudhløgh - The girl name Gudhløgh is especially used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Gudhløgh is equivalent of Guðlaug in Swedish language
- Thiälvar is form of Thiælvar in Swedish language
- Ærmund - The boy name Ærmund is chiefly used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Ærmund is Swedish equivalent of Ærnmund
- Pekko is Finnish form of Pekka
- Líggjas - Used in Swedish, Faroese and Danish persistent and cherished, Líggjas is used as a baby boy name. Líggjas is Faroese cognate of Elias
Namesakes of Agimar
We could not find any notable namesake.