Aimar meaning and origin
Outlandish and Fresh unisex name Aimar is used principally in Spanish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish has its origin in Old High German, Aimar means "Home, Homeland, Brave, Hardy or House and Famous". Aimar is variant form of Agimar. Also Agimar is another transcription of AGI;MAR. Also Agimar is another transcription of EGG;MAR. Meaning of Agimar is Sword Tip and Famous is of Old High German and Germanic origin. Aimar is celebrated on May 29th or January 11th.
Variants of AimarNames that rhyme with Aimar
Popularity of Aimar
a popular name in Spain having over 3100 recievers in 7 years of usage. When at its peak in 2006, 539 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 92nd position. Additionally, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 5 times Aimar is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 2002 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2010, it ranked 3304th when 49 girls were named Aimar. Over 274 people have been named Aimar in United States.
Aimar is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Aimar is a common name in Nigeria and India while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Estonia, Venezuela, Indonesia, Philippines and Argentina. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Aimar as their given name according to our evaluation.
Aimar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aimar?
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. People admire your spirit. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are all about adventure and travel. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Other names similar to Aimar, for name hunters
- Lucetta - Lucetta's meaning is Shining, Light or Daylight Babies is dominantly used in French and English has its roots in Latin is used as a girl name
- Etel - Unisex name Etel means "Noble or Aedel" which is mainly used in Hungarian and Finnish is rooted from Old English and Germanic languages
- Kamile - Used particulary in Norwegian and Lithuanian uncustomary, Kamile aimed at baby girls. Its origin is in Latin, Kamile means "Acolyte"
- Eri - Eri's meaning is My Guardian or Leader has its origin in Celtic, English and Hebrew aimed at both sexes is used mostly in English and English
- Eliora - Meaning of Eliora is The Lord is My Light is mostly used in Hebrew and Norwegian and is used for girls has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Aimar
- Aimar August Sørenssen, Norwegian politician for the Liberal Party
Lists having Aimar
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -mar
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Homeland
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Hardy
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Famous