Komalpal meaning and origin
Komalpal's meaning is Protector of Softness is used notably in Punjabi and Sikh is used as a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Komalpal
Popularity of Komalpal
Komalpal is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Komalpal
When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit. You know how important freedom is in a person's life. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Komalpal
- Gundeep - Unisex name Gundeep is used in Hindi, Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Gundeep is "Lamp of Excellences"
- Mohanleen - Boy name Mohanleen is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Mohanleen is "Absorbed in the Charm of God"
- Anantarjot - Boy name Anantarjot is used notably in Hindi and Punjabi languages, meaning of Anantarjot is "Gods Light or God's Light"
- Gulbagh - Unisex name Gulbagh means "Rose Garden or Paradise" is predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Manavpreet - Boy name Manavpreet means "Love of Humanity" is especially used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Komalpal
We could not find any notable namesake.