Kuzma meaning and origin
Meaning of Kuzma is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Kuzma like Gregor, Ryse, Ilay, Toan, Chon, Boda,Names that rhyme with Kuzma
Popularity of Kuzma
Kuzma is a common baby name in Ukraine and Russia while it is somewhat familiar in Uzbekistan, Croatia, Tajikistan and Belarus. As per our research, over 8000 people has been named Kuzma globally.
Numerological analysis of Kuzma
People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. Learn what makes you happy.
You would love these names similar to Kuzma
- Anne-Aymone - The Anne-Aymone means "Flower Anemone"
- Mirèse means Admirable or Wonderful
- Jezebele has its origin in Phoenician, Jezebele means "Lord Baal" is bestowed upon girls. Jezebele is derivative of Jezebel.
- Tabe is used specifically in Frisian is a boy name, Tabe means "People" is rooted from Frisian
- Eidel - The curious and modern girl name Eidel means "Gentle"
Namesakes of Kuzma
- Kuzma Minin, Russian merchant
- Kuzma Derevyanko, Lieutenant General in the Soviet Army
- Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin, important Russian and Soviet painter and writer