Kymani meaning and origin
Popular unisex name Kymani is of Gikuyu origin and is dominantly used in English and Gikuyu languages, meaning of Kymani is "Great".
Variants of KymaniNames that rhyme with Kymani
Popularity of Kymani
Kymani used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1995 and over 4262 babies have been given the name in 46 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2012,. However after 46 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Kymani is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 926 on boy names chart when 32 babies were named Kymani. Over 341 people have been named Kymani in England and Wales. Also, in France, the name has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2013, it ranked 1011st when 39 boys were named Kymani. There are over 286 babies that have been given the name Kymani in France.
As per our evaluation, over 4000 people has been named Kymani globally.
Kymani in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kymani
If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. You are daring and courageous. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Kymani
- Chelsi - Customary Old English Chelsi is prevalently used in Swedish and English, meaning of Chelsi is "Harbor, Chalk or Chalk Port" is aimed at girls
- Weltun - Meaning of Weltun is From the Spring Farm and Town Near the Well is originated from English is a baby boy name. Weltun is resulted from Welton.
- Laird - Of English and Middle origin, Anomalous and Perpetual Laird is used as a boy name, Laird means "The Word Laverd Meaning Lord or Lord of the Land" is majorly used in English and Hindi
- Baily - Baily's meaning is Bailiff or Steward is used notably in English and English that came from Old English is bestowed upon both genders
- Huxley - Dominant and Modern unisex name Huxley means "From Hughs Meadow or From Hugh's Meadow" that of Old English origin is used commonly in English, Swedish and Danish
Namesakes of Kymani
We could not find any notable namesake.