Huxley name meaning
What does Huxley mean?
Huxley means From Hugh's Meadow is originated from Old English given to both sexes is used mainly in English, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic and Danish. Customary and Modern unisex name Huxley means "From Hugh's Meadow" used mostly in English, Finnish, Swedish, Icelandic and Danish is originated from Old English. Huxley is combination of Hucc and long standing and popular LEAH, which itself is English equivalent of Lea. LEAH is English equivalent of Lea, which itself is French equivalent of Leah that is usedforeign. Also LEAH is French equivalent of Leah that is usedforeign.
Variants of Huxley
View middle names that goes with Huxley like Calie, Yian, Layton, Kenneth, Johnie, Victor,Names that rhyme with Huxley
How popular is the name Huxley?
Huxley is a common name in United States given to over 1813 babies in 24 years. Recently peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 667th spot and 377 baby boys were given the name. Also, A common name in England and Wales having over 590 recievers in 19 years of usage. Currently the name is hotter than ever, 122 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 371st position. Also, Huxley is a familiar name in Sri Lanka and Brazil. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Huxley as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Huxley
You are a loner. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You don't regret things that once made you smile. You know how to earn money but not how to invest it before you spend it. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. No one dares to say bad things about you.
Other names similar to Huxley, for soon-to-be-parents
- Chatwine - Chatwine's meaning is Warlike Friend and A Warring Friend is rooted from English is used as a boy name. Chatwine is resultant of Chatwin.
- Hinton - The unconventional boy name Hinton means "High Settlement" is originated from English
- Yule - Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Yule is in Middle, Swedish and English is used chiefly in Scottish and English, meaning of Yule is "Of Christmas Time, Born at Christmas or Inspired By the Festival of Midwinter Night" is given to baby boys
- Gurnoor - The rare and modern unisex name Gurnoor means "Light of God or Heavenly Light of the Guru" is originated from Punjabi is primarily used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Dervan is originated from English, Dervan means "Gifted Friend and A Gifted Friend" is used as a baby boy name. Dervan is derived from Dervin.
Famous people named Huxley
We could not find any notable namesake.