Lachandra meaning and origin
Unheard-of Lachandra came from English-American is used as a girl name. Lachandra is amalgamation of prefix 'La-' and noteworthy Chandra.
Variants of LachandraNames that rhyme with Lachandra
Popularity of Lachandra
Lachandra is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1968 and was last seen in 1995, during its 27 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1975, it ranked 2199th when 38 girls were named Lachandra. Over 496 babies in United States have been named Lachandra. According to our estimate, at least 500 people have been bestowed Lachandra around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lachandra
You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
You would love these names similar to Lachandra
- Kaivalyan - Meaning of Kaivalyan is Absolute or Aloneness used for baby boys is mainly used in Sanskrit
- Amarisa - Rare unisex name Amarisa is rooted from English, Amarisa means "Lord of the Gods" is used in Sanskrit
- Jivini is used principally in Sanskrit in general bestowed upon baby boys, Jivini means "Praise"
- Chandara - Specifically used in Hindi and Hindi rarefied, Chandara means "Radiant, Shining or Moon" which is rooted from Sanskrit is used as a gender insensitive name
- Amitaruci means Very Glorious is used as a boy name is substantially used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Lachandra
We could not find any notable namesake.