Yaima meaning and origin
Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Yaima is in Mapuche-Mapudungun is a baby girl name, meaning of Yaima is "Water Conduit".
View middle names that goes with Yaima like Thalia, Luvenia, Rubye, Cim,Names that rhyme with Yaima
Popularity of Yaima
Yaima is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Yaima is a popular baby name in Cuba where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Yaima globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yaima
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future.
Other names similar to Yaima
- Vijayam means Victory mostly aimed at both boys and girls is primarily used in Malayalam and Malayalam
- Jesibel - Girl name Jesibel means "Lord Baal" is originated from Phoenician. Jesibel is derived from Jezebel.
- Bartelt - The Bartelt is used chiefly in Frisian, Bartelt means "Son of Tolmai"
- Anne-Aymone - Anne-Aymone means "Flower Anemone"
- Heddwyn - Boy name Heddwyn means "Peaceful"
Namesakes of Yaima
- Yaima Fernández in short Dolman 2000 as Actress
- Yaima Morfa played the crucial role of N in 2016 drama film Sharing Stella.