Layina meaning and origin
The girl name Layina is notably used in Arabic, Layina means "Tender, Supple or Resilient".Names that rhyme with Layina
Popularity of Layina
In France, Layina is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 900 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 833 on girl names chart when 60 babies were named Layina. Over 377 babies in France have been named Layina. Also, Layina is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 300 people have been bestowed Layina around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Layina?
Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are the peacemaker in your society. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
Do you like Layina? Read these names too
- Afsar-Ara - Meaning of Afsar-Ara is Adorning the Crown is used in Arabic is given to girls
- Akhram - Boy name Akhram means "Clever or Active" is used largely in Arabic
- Aabideen - Boy name Aabideen means "Worshippers". It is rooted from Arabic is particulary used in Arabic
- Malih - Boy name Malih means "A Reciter of Quran was so Called or Handsome". It is rooted from Arabic is particulary used in Arabic
- Hocine - The Hocine is originated from Arabic, used in Arabic language, Hocine means "Good or Beautiful"
Namesakes of Layina
We could not find any notable namesake.