Linde meaning and origin
Linde's meaning is Gentle or Friendly is used in Finnish, Norwegian, German, Swedish, Danish and English and rooted from Germanic and Old High German is used as a gender insensitive name . Linde is a version of widespread Lind. Lind is variation of darling and perpetual Lindsay. Also Lind is a version of pleasing and perennial Linda. Lind is a masculine of [Linda. Prevalent Old Norse and Old English Lind, meaning of Lind is "From the Island of Linden Trees and Lives by the Linden Tree Hill". Linde is variant of well-known and perpetual Linda. Linda is variant of Names Ending with -Lind/-Linda/-Linde. Linda is resultant of Adèle. Linda is short of Adelinenames ending in "Lind". Also Linda is short of "Linda". Linda is English equivalent of Linde. Also Linda is English cognate of Lindsay. Linda is also German cognate of Names Containing the Germanic Name Element Lind. Prominent Linda has its origin in Germanic, Old High German and Old English, Linda means "Gentle and Beautiful"..
Variants of LindeNames that rhyme with Linde
Popularity of Linde
A common name in Netherlands having over 910 recievers in 5 years of usage. When at its peak in 2017, 197 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 68th position. Also, Linde used to be a common name in Belgium, first appeared in 1995 and over 1601 babies have been given the name in 24 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2013,. However after 24 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Linde is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 47 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 442 babies in United States have been named Linde. The name is a common name in Germany while somewhat familiar name in Austria, Philippines, South Africa, China and Indonesia. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Linde as their given name according to our evaluation.
Linde in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Linde?
You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. Work on your personal progress.
Other names similar to Linde
- Richwin - Richwin means "Friend or Powerful" has origin in Old High German
- Floriberto - Floriberto's meaning is Brilliant Master is rooted from Germanic is given to baby boys
- Berctual has its origin in German, Berctual means "Illustrious or Governing"
- Allicea - The girl name Allicea has origin in Germanic, Allicea means "Nobility, Noble Sort and Of Noble Figure". Allicea is a derivative of Alice.
- Frédérica came from German, meaning of Frédérica is "Mighty or Peace or King"
Namesakes of Linde
- Linde Lindström, Finnish musician and songwriter
- Linden Wilkinson in Thank God He Met Lizzie as Actress
- Linde Krutzke in short Golden as Actress
Lists having Linde
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lin
- Popular Girl Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2013)
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful