Lisiate name meaning
What does Lisiate mean?
Atypical Lisiate's origin is Polynesian, meaning of Lisiate is "A Courageous Man" is bestowed upon baby boys.
View middle names that goes with Lisiate like Arth,Names that rhyme with Lisiate
How popular is the name Lisiate?
Lisiate is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Lisiate is a familiar name in Tonga. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Lisiate globally.
Numerological analysis of Lisiate
You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You lack responsibility and commitment. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts.
Other names similar to Lisiate
- Rakem - Unwonted boy name Rakem means "Writer". Rakem is resultant of Rakeem.
- Khepri - Unusual and Modern unisex name Khepri is originated from Egyptian, meaning of Khepri is "Emerging Sun"
- Moctezuma - Offbeat boy name Moctezuma means "Prince of the Austere Gesture" is of Aztec-Nahuatl origin
- Kamill - Infrequent girl name Kamill means "Honorable Births"
- Hananiah - Unwonted gender-neutral name Hananiah means "Jehovah has Been Gracious"
Famous people named Lisiate
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lisiate
- Boy names beginning with L
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Man