Lonisha name meaning
What does Lonisha mean?
Meaning of Lonisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Lonisha
How popular is the name Lonisha?
Lonisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Lonisha?
You have big plans for yourself and your future. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You are a freethinker. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
Do you like Lonisha? Other names you would love
- Kanoelani - Originated from Hawaiian, Unfamiliar Kanoelani in general bestowed upon both genders mainly used in Hawaiian, Kanoelani means "Heavenly Mist"
- Bienvenida - Outlandish Bienvenida has its origin in Spanish is a girl name, Bienvenida means "Welcome"
- Lakeland - Atypical and Fresh unisex name Lakeland came from Scots and Gaelic, meaning of Lakeland is "Land of the Lakes, L and of Lakes". Lakeland is a derivation of Lachlan.
- Vibol - Vibol's meaning is In Abundance is a boy name came from Cambodian
- Chale means Strong or Youthful aimed at boys is of Spanish origin
Famous people named Lonisha
We could not find any notable namesake.