Maelaig meaning and origin
Maelaig has its origin in Celtic, Maelaig means "Prince or Lord". It is celebrated on May 13th.Names that rhyme with Maelaig
Popularity of Maelaig
Maelaig is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Maelaig?
You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names similar to Maelaig
- Eloan - Meaning of Eloan is Wealth or Light has its origin in Celtic
- Geordan - Odd unisex name Geordan is especially used in Scottish and English which of Celtic and Hebrew origin, meaning of Geordan is "The Descending and To Flow Down". Geordan is another transcription of Jordan.
- Kenna - Famous unisex name Kenna has origin in Celtic, meaning of Kenna is "Handsome or Fire Born" is majorly used in English and Danish languages
- Druson - Of Celtic origin, Druson means "A Wise Man, Son of the Wise and Brave" is used for baby boys. Druson is derivation of Druce.
- Scotti - Unfamiliar Scotti is originated from Anglo-Saxon and English languages is a unisex name, Scotti means "Scottish" is used prevalently in English
Namesakes of Maelaig
We could not find any notable namesake.