Nasiba meaning and origin
Nasiba especially is used in Arabic is of Arabic origin aimed at baby girls, meaning of Nasiba is "Luck, Share, One who is Noble or Highborn".
Variants of NasibaNames that rhyme with Nasiba
Popularity of Nasiba
Nasiba is a popular baby name in Uzbekistan where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Tajikistan, India, Turkmenistan, Nigeria and Kyrgyzstan. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Nasiba as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nasiba
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You have a quick mind. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Nasiba
- Barkatullah - Boy name Barkatullah means "Blessing of Allah" is notably used in Arabic
- Alifiya - Alifiya's meaning is One in Millions used for baby girls is primarily used in Arabic
- Bijan - Infrequent unisex name Bijan means "Ancient Hero or A Character in Shahnameh" and of Persian origin is especially used in Arabic
- Hawiz means Able or Active aimed at boys is commonly used in Arabic
- Fare - Of English origin, Fare bestowed upon both sexes, Fare means "Slim or Tall" is predominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Nasiba
- Nasiba Zeynalova, Azerbaijani actress and People's Artist of Azerbaijan