Mahbob name meaning
What does Mahbob mean?
Dominantly used in Arabic, Mahbob is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Mahbob is "Lovely".Names that rhyme with Mahbob
How popular is the name Mahbob?
Mahbob is a common baby name in India and Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Bangladesh and Malaysia. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Mahbob as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Mahbob
Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else.
Other names similar to Mahbob
- Izzah - New-fangled and Infrequent Izzah is used specifically in Arabic, Izzah means "Might or Honoured" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Intezar - Commonly used in Arabic, Intezar bestowed upon boys, meaning of Intezar is "To Wait"
- Gaitha - Meaning of Gaitha is Beautiful or Lucky used for baby girls is mainly used in Arabic
- Sharleez - Meaning of Sharleez is Beautiful is primarily used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Shukri - Prevalently used in Arabic offbeat, Shukri is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Shukri is "The Element Shakara Meaning to Thank or Thankfulness"
Famous people named Mahbob
We could not find any notable namesake.