Mahbub meaning and origin
Of Arabic origin, Mahbub bestowed upon boys, Mahbub means "Beloved, Dear or Lover" is principally used in Arabic.
Variants of MahbubNames that rhyme with Mahbub
Popularity of Mahbub
Mahbub is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Mahbub is extremely popular in Bangladesh where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Afghanistan and India. As per our evaluation, over 190000 people has been named Mahbub globally.
Mahbub in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mahbub
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You have the heart of a warrior. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Your overall health is great. You are daring and courageous.
You would love these names similar to Mahbub
- Majed - Used primarily in Arabic unusual, Majed means "Respectable" and originated from Arabic is a boy name
- Bahauddaulah substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Bahauddaulah is "Ornament of the Kingdom" is given to baby boys
- Bazm-Ara - Girl name Bazm-Ara is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Bazm-Ara is "Beauty of Company"
- Bhajat - Girl name Bhajat means "Splendor or Splendour" is especially used in Arabic
- Rashod - Meaning of Rashod is Good Judgement is originated from Arabic and a baby boy name is used largely in Arabic
Namesakes of Mahbub
- Mahbub Ul Alam Choudhury, Bangladeshi poet, journalist
- Mahbub ul Haq, Pakistani game theorist
- Mahbub Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VI, 6th Nizam of Hyderabad