Mahd meaning and origin
Mahd means The Guided One is used as a boy name is particulary used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mahd
Popularity of Mahd
Mahd is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. Mahd is a common name in Iran while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, India, Somalia, Malaysia and Pakistan. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Mahd as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahd
Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Do you like Mahd? Other names you would love
- Silai - Silai's meaning is Wind or Air is used majorly in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Amatallah - Girl name Amatallah means "Servant of God". Its origin is in Arabic is commonly used in Arabic
- Sajida - Sajida's meaning is Who Prostrates Himself Before God, Prostrate in Worship or Bowing is originated from Arabic, used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Jumlish - Used prevalently in Arabic, Jumlish means "Brave" is used as a boy name
- Slaeet - Slaeet's meaning is Sharp-tongued used for boys is used especially in Arabic
Namesakes of Mahd
- Mahdi Fleifel in Alam laysa lana as Writer
- Mahdyar Aghajani in Kasi az gorbehaye irani khabar nadareh as Composer