Maileena meaning and origin
Maileena is Finnish cognate of Majlena.
Variants of MaileenaNames that rhyme with Maileena
Popularity of Maileena
Maileena is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Finland. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Maileena?
You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You need time to heal and recover. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
Other names similar to Maileena, for would be parents
- Ertto is equivalent of Erik in Finnish language
- Iiska is Finnish equivalent of Iisko
- Jamu - Popular boy name Jamu is used primarily in Finnish language. Jamu is Finnish form of Jami
- Achena - Greek name Achena is a baby girl name, meaning of Achena is "Of Achaea" is used notably in Danish
- Piini is Finnish equivalent of Alpiini
Namesakes of Maileena
We could not find any notable namesake.