Majduddin meaning and origin
Commonly used in Arabic, Majduddin means "The Glory of the Faith" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Majduddin
Popularity of Majduddin
Majduddin is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Majduddin
You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You always act like everything's just great. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Go through the following names similar to Majduddin
- Abdul-Muqsit is used substantially in Arabic is a boy name, Abdul-Muqsit means "Slave of the Just"
- Hibba - Odd girl name Hibba is commonly used in Arabic, meaning of Hibba is "Gift from Allah"
- Abdul-Maane - Used mainly in Arabic, Abdul-Maane bestowed upon boys, Abdul-Maane means "Servant of the Withholder"
- Tasiyah - Unusual and Modern girl name Tasiyah means "Comfort or Consolation" is used especially in Arabic
- Waliy-Allah - Boy name Waliy-Allah means "Supporter of God" is used mainly in Arabic
Namesakes of Majduddin
We could not find any notable namesake.