Majer meaning and origin
Majer is resulted from Major. Major means Council, Senior and Lord Kamdev's Another Name is originated from Old High German and Latin is especially used among Sikhs, English and Hindi.
View middle names that goes with Majer like Angus, Liad, Dvid, Sylvain, Pate, Galy,Names that rhyme with Majer
Popularity of Majer
Majer is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Majer is a common name in India. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Majer globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Majer
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Do you like Majer? Read these names too
- Elvena - Old-school and Unheard-of Elvena substantially is used in English, meaning of Elvena is "Elfin or Good Elf", a baby girl name is rooted from Latin
- Mayol - Origin of Mayol is in Latin, meaning of Mayol is "May"
- Divo - Latin name Divo bestowed upon boys, meaning of Divo is "The Divine" is used chiefly in Italian
- Rosemay - Rare girl name Rosemay is rooted from Latin, meaning of Rosemay is "Rose Flower" is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish
- Stine - Eminent Stine principally is used in Finnish and Frisian has its origin in Germanic and Scandinavian, meaning of Stine is "Christine" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Majer
We could not find any notable namesake.