Malaye meaning and origin
Malaye is a variation of loved and modern Malay. Malay has its origin in Sanskrit, Malay means "From the Mountain and A Mountain of Sandalwood's Tree Located Near Mysore".
Variants of MalayeNames that rhyme with Malaye
Popularity of Malaye
Malaye is a familiar baby name in Cameroon and Mali. As per our research, over 900 babies have been bestowed Malaye around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Malaye
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not.
Do you like Malaye? You would love these names
- Abhrottha is used mostly in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, Abhrottha means "Indra's Thunderbolt or Clouds Born"
- Jagnu is used mostly in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, Jagnu means "The Fire or Carrier of the World"
- Haritaka - Dominantly used in Sanskrit, Haritaka means "Yellow Green" is used for baby boys
- Citvana - Meaning of Citvana is Glance or A Look is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Sanskrit
- Citrabana - Boy name Citrabana is mainly used in Sanskrit, meaning of Citrabana is "Owner of Variegated Arrows"
Namesakes of Malaye
- Malaye Jaziri, was one of the most famous Kurdish writer