Alishah meaning and origin
Origin of Unexpected Alishah is in Germanic and Sanskrit is bestowed upon both genders. Alishah is a variant form of celebrated and evergreen Alice. Alice is shortened form of Adelheid. Alice is English and French form of Aliz. Meaning of Alice is Noble and Fighting and Of a Noble Kind is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Also. Alishah is form of dominant and angelic Alisha. Alisha is form of Alice in English language. Also Alisha is form of Alicia in English language. Alisha is also equivalent of Ilisha in English language.
Variants of Alishah
Alice, Alisha, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Aliz, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Alicia, Ilisha, Aaleasha, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Aliaz, Aliza, Adelaide, Leasa, Lisie, Lesa, Talissa, Adalisa, Elisheba, Louisa, Elisabet, Alexandra, Alika, Alyciah, Aalicia, Alyssa, Aliciamarie, Ilissa, AalishaNames that rhyme with Alishah
Popularity of Alishah
Alishah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1993 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 8109th. During its 21 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. There are over 157 babies that have been given the name Alishah in England and Wales. Also, Alishah is a familiar name in Iran, India and Pakistan. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Alishah as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Alishah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Alishah?
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You are a determinate fellow. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch.
Other names similar to Alishah, for soon-to-be-parents
- Bhabesa - The boy name Bhabesa means "Lord of Existence" is used prevalently in Sanskrit
- Dundubha - Boy name Dundubha means "Lord Shiva or The Non Poisonous Water Snake" is especially used in Sanskrit
- Visodhana - Principally used in Sanskrit, Visodhana means "Cleansing" is aimed at boys
- Cakrabhuj means Holding a Disc or Lord Vishnu is principally used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Nalah - Specifically used in Sanskrit, Sanskrit and English unusual, Nalah means "To Make an End, Stem or Hollow Reed" used as a unisex name came from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Alishah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alishah
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fighting
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gifted
- Baby Names that mean Protected
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven